Whether you are a Fish and Wildlife Officer, or a non officer supporter you can be part of the N.A.W.E.O.A. team today by becoming a member. Select the correct category below.
- Officer; Any Provincial, State or Federal Enforcement Agency or member of that agency on the North American Continent which has the lead role within their area of responsibility for enforcing regulations pertaining to Wildlife and/or Fisheries may upon application, be considered for regular membership.
- Deputy; Any part-time, non-salaried, credentialed (certified) law enforcement officer, or so called Deputy Warden, of any law enforcement agency on the North American continent which has the lead role, within its area of responsibility, in the enforcement of wildlife and/or fisheries laws and regulations, may upon application, be considered for DEPUTY WARDEN MEMBERSHIP.
- This category is for officer associations or jurisdictions. All officers on the roster must be a full-time, salaried, credentialed (certified) law enforcement officer and must have the lead role, within its area of responsibility, in the enforcement of wildlife/fisheries laws/regulations.
- Associate; Those persons who are not fish and wildlife wildlife officers, or not from the North American Continent, but are supportive of fish and wildlife enforcement, to become part of NAWEOA as an associate member.
- Affiliated Organization; A Group supporter of wildlife officers (such as sportsman clubs, gun clubs, conservation groups, colleges etc.)
- Each year NAWEOA releases a new patch to commemorate the annual conference. Purchase recent patches here.
- NAWEOA is revamping online sales. We presently do not have any clothing in stock or for sale. Check back at a later time.